Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm back......

Hello people.........or someone who bothers to visit my blogs.......
Been a long time..... I thought I could do this.......blogging that is.....
But I guess I'm so busy n comfy in my routine life that I dont really bother bout pouring out my thoughts on a website of all the places.......
I'm very paranoid by nature, and the thought that so many or mabye nobody will read bout my feelings/thoughts/criticisms/whining.....etc gave me the creeps.....
So I just dint bother.....
Well I guess I'll come by again n write something here......something I want to write bout......but cant for now......or maybe forever.....

1 comment:

Masood said...

I read your blog and await for posts from you.

So why don't you just write! Write at will whenever something troubles you or confuses you or gets the better of you.

What did you want to write about??