Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hurting.....

Dunno y i'm back here.......mayb i do kno, i just dont wanna kno i kno it. Its just confusing. Dunno y life does weird shit to you......i kno its a test, but when i keep failing it doesnt make sense......y shud i b tested time n time again. Doesnt make sense what i'm writing......mayb someday i'll come back here, read all this and laugh it off..... but when will that day come.....will i survive till then....? I hope i do......just to make myself realize what happend wasnt real.......it was just sumthing that had to.......
I wanna write more, pour it all out.......but just cant bring myself to let go.........i wanna hold on to the pain.......its sweet, it hurts.....it makes me feel alive.......

2 comments:

Masood said...

What's up buddy?

Khairiyat?

Shakeel said...

Let me tell you something that worked for me really well. See if it does for you.
I suffered a lot during my engg days. I was depressed most of the times and the rest of the time I was disgusted with life.
Then I said to myself, "If this is how it goes, if I have to suffer, then why not work hard and suffer too." It has paid me well. After so many years I am happier than I was. Not that I dont have any more suffering. I do. But I also have the satisfaction of having done something, achieved something.
I hate being philosphical, but
"Life isn't without pain. And success ameliorates pain."